Intel® AI Analytics Toolkit (AI Kit)
Achieve End-to-End Performance for AI Workloads Powered by oneAPI
Accelerate Data Science & AI Pipelines
The AI Kit gives data scientists, AI developers, and researchers familiar Python* tools and frameworks to accelerate end-to-end data science and analytics pipelines on Intel® architecture. The components are built using oneAPI libraries for low-level compute optimizations. This toolkit maximizes performance from preprocessing through machine learning, and provides interoperability for efficient model development.
Using this toolkit, you can:
- Deliver high-performance, deep learning training on Intel® XPUs and integrate fast inference into your AI development workflow with Intel®-optimized, deep learning frameworks for TensorFlow* and PyTorch*, pretrained models, and low-precision tools.
- Achieve drop-in acceleration for data preprocessing and machine learning workflows with compute-intensive Python packages, Modin*, scikit-learn*, and XGBoost.
- Gain direct access to analytics and AI optimizations from Intel to ensure that your software works together seamlessly.
Download the Toolkit
Accelerate end-to-end machine learning and data science pipelines with optimized deep learning frameworks and high-performing Python* libraries.
- Intel Xeon processors
- Intel Xeon Scalable processors
- Intel Core processors
- Intel Data Center GPU Flex Series
- Intel Data Center GPU Max Series
- Compatible with Intel® compilers and others that follow established language standards
- Linux: Eclipse* IDE
- MPI (MPICH-based, Open MPI)
Stay in the Know with All Things CODE
Sign up to receive the latest trends, tutorials, tools, training, and more to
help you write better code optimized for CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and other
accelerators—stand-alone or in any combination.