The Intel® Rendering Toolkit (Render Kit) is a powerful set of open source rendering, ray tracing, denoising, and path guiding libraries for AI synthetic data generation, digital twins, high-fidelity and high-performance visualization, and immersive content creation. Achieve optimized rendering performance with these libraries and Intel CPU and GPU hardware, comprising a scalable solutions stack.
Who needs this product?
- AI, robotics, and autonomous vehicle developers who rely on synthetic data generation for simulation and perception.
- Machine learning and deep learning applications that rely on synthetic data to represent any situation, validate mathematical models, or train machine learning models.
- Research scientists who use in-situation simulation or require the highest fidelity images in an HPC distributed rendering solution capable of handling multi-terabyte-sized datasets.
- Creators, developers, and artists who need to create immersive experiences and who would benefit from a unified workflow that scales from workstation to rendering farm.
- Product designers and engineers who use accurate digital twins in product life cycle management.
The Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler and Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library, which are part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit, are required for full Intel CPU and GPU cross-platform functionality. The Intel oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler implements SYCL*, an evolution of C++ for heterogeneous computing.
See All Toolkits