Intel helps developers build amazing experiences on multiple platforms, across all operating systems.
Develop for Different User Experiences
When you’re in the creative flow, the last thing you want is to be distracted by technology issues. The best computers for creatives let you focus on achieving the colors, images, sounds, motion, and magic that bring your ideas to life.
Cloud to PC
Get optimal performance for cloud-native applications—from bridging Windows and Linux for AI development to progressive web applications.
Create games faster using Intel® tools, libraries, and tutorials. Plus, learn how Intel collaborates with leading game and game engine developers to create spectacular new gaming experiences.
Documentation and Resources for Intel® Hardware and Technology
Intel vPro® Platform for Business
This integrated platform delivers the latest PC technologies in one validated solution and brings together performance, hardware-enhanced security features, modern remote manageability, and more.
Intel® Arc™ Graphics Solutions
The first generation of Intel® Arc™ products feature hardware-based ray tracing, AI-driven super sampling, and offer full support for Microsoft DirectX* 12 Ultimate.
12th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
Intel's next-generation client architecture is Intel's first performance hybrid architecture that combines two core types: performance (P-cores) and efficiency (E-cores).
Intel® Evo™ vPro® Platform
This platform gives businesses a new class of stylish thin-and-light laptops that combine the elite features IT needs with the premium experiences highly mobile employees want.
Effective Deployment of AI Workloads in Windows
oneAPI GPU Optimization Guide
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics
Intel® Iris® Xe MAX graphics is Intel’s first discrete graphics product in 20 years. A platform approach makes it possible by combining 11th generation Intel® Core™ processors, discrete graphics capabilities, and unique software and hardware optimizations to maximize gaming, creation, productivity, and more.
Intel® Deep Link Technology
With dynamic power sharing, improved AI performance, and powerful encode capabilities, Intel® Deep Link technology can help your laptop keep up with all you do.
Operating System Support
Browse our top resources to help you develop for Windows, Chrome OS*, Linux, and Android*.
Ensure you compile your settings for Intel® VTune™ Profiler correctly.
Accelerate hardware with this dedicated low-level API for neural network inference.
Remove proprietary languages and reuse your code across hardware.
Innovation Starts Here
In today's era of ubiquitous compute, the floodgate of opportunities for developers globally is rushing open, thanks to the magic of Intel® silicon and industry partnerships. Join Intel and industry experts to learn how you can help build the future of the PC and advance the platform to be web-first and developer-first. Browse the sessions.
- Cloud-Centric Education PCs for China
- Deliver the Best User Experience with Modern Web Applications
- Deploy Composable Containers
- Design Cutting-Edge Collaboration Experiences for the Hybrid World
- Developer Opportunities with Progressive Web Application (PWAs), Chrome OS, and Intel® Architecture
- Develop and Optimize Android Apps for Intel Architecture
- Develop and Optimize Software for Intel Architecture
- Develop Energy-Efficient Software for the Best User Experience on Intel® Evo™ Platforms
- Develop for the Next Wave of Cloud for Business with Intel vPro® Platform
- How to Maximize the Advantage of Windows 11 and Intel® Thread Director
- Intel and Autodesk* Accelerate Ray Tracing Workflows with AI-Based CPU Denoising
- Use Low-Precision Data Type for AI-Inspired Creativity Applications on Intel® Platforms
- Performance Tuning Games for Intel Architecture and Hybrid Architectures
- Unlock the Next Era of PC Innovation