When attempting to use 2016 products such as VTune Amplifier with a floating license, you may encounter errors such as:
(License server does not support this feature (-18,327)) (This platform not authorized by license (-89,337))
This error is caused by an outdated license server.
Login to the Intel® Registration Center to download the latest license server.
Note: The registered owner of the license must log in; other registered users do not get access to the license server download.
- Log in to the Intel® Registration Center.
- In your supported products list, look for the entry for Intel® Software License Manager and click the version number next to it. You will be taken to the download page for the Intel® Software License Manager.
- In the Platform box on the right, select the operating system for your license server, then download the appropriate package for your license server.
- Install the new license server software on your license server.
- Ensure that the new license server software is running on the license server.
This should resolve the error. If not, see our Get Help page for your support options."