Course DescriptionThe new MAX® 10 device family consists of Altera's smallest, low-cost, instant-on programmable logic devices. MAX 10 FPGAs feature internal User Flash Memory that can be used for general purpose non-volatile storage including software storage. This training discusses how to effectively use the User Flash Memory with the Nios II processor in various modes.
At Course Completion
You will be able to:
- Connect the Altera® On-Chip Flash IP necessary to interact with the User Flash Memory to the Nios II Processor
- Understand the various boot scenarios available for the Nios II processor on MAX 10 devices.
- Be able to generate a software application image along with the appropriate boot copiers for the various MAX 10 boot options.
- Familiarity with the Nios II Processor and the Software Build Tools
- Familiarity with the MAX 10 User Flash Memory
- Familiarity with the Qsys system design tool is a plus
We recommend completing the following courses:
Upon completing this course, we recommend the following courses (in no particular order):
Applicable Training Curriculum
This course is part of the following Intel FPGA training curriculum:
Result Showing 1