Why Choose Desktop PCs for Your Classroom?
Let the creative side of your classroom flourish with powerful desktop towers that can enrich collaboration in learning and teaching.
- Cutting-edge performance supports multiple-monitor learning environments, enabling activities like graphic design, computer-aided drafting, or coding.
- A power-efficient design makes it ideal for any learning location, such as classrooms, labs, libraries, and shared learning stations.
- Hardware-enhanced security helps protect students and their data.
Why Choose All-in-One PC (AIO PC) for Your Classroom?
All-in-One PC (AIO PC) offer the performance of a desktop PC without the need for a separate tower.
- Clutter-free and portable, the space-saving designs of All-in-One PC (AIO PC) are ideal for even the smallest classroom spaces.
- Multiple monitors can simplify any lesson, from reading comprehension and research to design work.
Why Choose Intel® Mini PC for Your Classroom?
The powerful performance behind learning and teaching just got small. Save space while giving your students the power to do big work with the Intel® Mini PC.
- Space-saving design makes Intel® Mini PC the right fit for small learning environments.
- Portability makes it ideal for any learning location (classrooms, labs, libraries, and shared learning stations).
- The Intel Unite® tool enables smarter meetings between educators.