UNIX* Format Source Code and Build Environment with an Intel License (.Tar.gz, 1.9 MB)
Includes the entire ACPICA source, makefiles, and ACPI utilities.
UNIX Format Source Code and Build Environment with a Dual License (.Tar.gz, 1.6 MB)
Includes the entire ACPICA source, makefiles, and ACPI utilities, with the dual license included in the module headers.
Note The unix2 source package is deprecated since the dual license is now included in all source modules (along with the Intel license). This package will be removed from future ACPICA releases.
UNIX Format ASL Test Suite (.Tar.gz, 1.9 MB)
Test suite used to validate ACPICA. This includes ASL files and project makefiles.
The UNIX or Linux* versions of the user-space ACPICA utilities can be built from the UNIX ACPICA source code package using the instructions below.
Requirements for generating ACPICA tools from source code:
- Default required C compiler:
- GNU Compiler Collection (GCC)*: version 4 or greater
- For iASL, these versions of Flex and Bison are required:
- Flex: version 2.5.3 or greater
- Bison: version 2.4.1 or greater
- iASL has been generated with these recent versions of Flex and Bison:
- Flex: version 2.5.39
- Bison: version 3.0.4
Download and then unpack the UNIX Format Source Code and Build Environment package: