Support functional, performance, power, and thermal simulations in a single environment with this versatile framework. Intel® Integrated Simulation Infrastructure with Modeling (Intel® ISIM) allows you to run software on top of a virtual platform to get functional behavior, along with performance, power, and temperature profiles. You can use Intel ISIM for system-level architecture exploration or for workload analysis, software validation, software debugging, tracing, and test automation.
This illustration shows how Intel ISIM allows you to run virtual platforms where models from different domains are combined and integrated.
- An integrated virtual platform runs as a single process on the simulation host.
- Inside the integrated virtual platform, each type of model can have its own domain-specific runtime system and semantics.
- Models from different domains can communicate over common interfaces and across domain boundaries.
- A particular simulation can use models from one or more domains—the setup used depends on the use cases to be addressed.
- The common simulator base provides the necessary functionality, such as managing the simulator configuration, run control, and scripting.
Note This illustration does not show supporting tools, such as inspection, debugging, analysis, and modeling.