Intel® Celeron® processor T1x00 Series: Specification
The Intel® Celeron® Dual-Core processor for Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset family-based systems is the first Celeron processor to be a dual-core processor. Built on 65-nanometer process technology, it is based on the Intel® Core™2 micro-architecture. The Celeron Dual-Core processor supports the Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset and In...tel® 82801HBM ICH8M Controller-Hub Based Systems. This document contains electrical, mechanical and thermal specifications for the following processors:
• Intel Celeron Dual-Core processor - Standard Voltage
In this document, the Celeron Dual-Core processor is referred to as the processor and Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset family is referred to as the (G)MCH.
The following list provides some of the key features on this processor:
• Dual-Core processor for mobile with enhanced performance
• Intel architecture with Intel® Wide Dynamic Execution.
• L1 Cache to Cache (C2C) transfer
• On-die, primary 32-KB instruction cache and 32-KB write-back data cache in each core
• On-die, 512-kb second level shared cache with advanced transfer cache architecture
• Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 (SSE2), Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSE3) and Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSSE3)
• 533-MHz Source-Synchronous Front Side Bus (FSB)
• Digital Thermal Sensor (DTS)
• Intel® 64 Technology
• PSI2 functionality
• Execute Disable Bit support for enhanced security
Read the full Intel® Celeron® Processor T1x00 Series Datasheet.