Intel® 12200 InfiniBand Switch: Product Brief
36-Port 40Gbps Switch, Managed, Fixed Configuration
The Intel® 12200 is a 36-port, 40Gbps InfiniBand* switch that cost-effectively supports a cluster of up to 36 servers, or provides an edge switch option for a larger fabric. This fixed-configuration InfiniBand* switch is a member of the 12000 series, which delivers an exceptional set of high-speed networking features and functions.
• 36 ports of InfiniBand* QDR–40Gbps performance
• 2.88Tbps aggregate bandwidth
• Intel® True Scale Fabric Architecture, with scalable, predictable low latency
• Multiple Virtual Lanes (VLs) per physical port
• Supports virtual fabric partitioning
• Small QDR data center footprint with cost-effective InfiniBand* edgeport density
• Chassis and fabric management through optional embedded management module or Intel® Fabric Suite (IFS) management solution that provides an expanded set of fabric views and fabric tools
• RoHS 6 compliant
• Minimal power and cooling requirements
• Complies with InfiniBand Trade Association* (IBTA*) v1.2 standard
Read the full Intel® 12200 InfiniBand* Switch Product Brief.